Tuesday, September 13, 2011

Beginnings

It is always easiest to just start at the beginning. My name is Janel and I am the mother of three small boys all 4 and under. Nutrition is very important to both my husband and I and we want to make sure that we pass that on to our children. We attempt to model good eating behaviors and exercise, and well as teaching them why it is important to eat healthfully and get plenty of exercise.
I will be sharing some of our recipes, tricks to sneak in extra fruits and vegetables, as well as ways that we have found to loose weight without trying, save money on food, and get the needed daily exercise.
Neither my husband nor I have a degree in nutrition or fitness, but we believe in moderation in all that we do and that translates into our eating and lifestyle habits. Remember that each person's nutritional needs varies so talk with your doctor or nutritionist for expert advice about diet and exercise.
I hope that you stop by often to see what we have been eating during the week and what fun ways we have found to stay in shape.  

No comments:

Post a Comment